Advocate Khaja Moizuddin Death: Victim’s Son Accuses Mujahid Alam Khan and Mehboob Alam Khan of Father’s Murder

Hyderabad | May 24, 2026 | DeccanLive.com
The death of senior advocate Khwaja Moezuddin has taken a serious turn after his son, Advocate Sanaullah Farhan, alleged that his father was murdered as part of a planned conspiracy.
Speaking to the media, Farhan accused Mujahid Alam Khan and Mehboob Alam Khan of being involved in the incident. He claimed that both he and his father were facing continuous pressure to withdraw legal cases filed against the accused.
Farhan said the family had received repeated threats warning them of serious consequences if they did not step back from the cases. He also alleged that there had earlier been an attempt to attack his father inside a mosque.
According to Farhan, the matter had already been brought to the notice of the police. He stated that requests for protection and even applications for gun licenses had been submitted earlier, but no action was taken by authorities.
He demanded a complete and fair investigation into the case and strict action against those responsible.
“My father’s name and mine are being unnecessarily dragged into the matter,” says Mujahid Alam Khan
Meanwhile, Mujahid Alam Khan strongly denied the allegations made against him and his family. In a statement, he said he was not even present in Hyderabad at the time of the incident and had been in Bengaluru for medical treatment for the past week.
He also expressed disappointment over his father’s name being linked to the case and called the allegations part of a larger conspiracy. Mujahid Alam Khan said his family has been working for the educational development of the Muslim community through various institutions.
Police are continuing their investigation into the death of senior advocate Khwaja Moezuddin, and further details are awaited.



